Upcoming Recruiting Events
- Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Joint CSUDH/CSULB Education Job Fair
- Recruiting Guidelines at CSUDH Recruiting Events and Job Fairs
The Job & Internship Fair draws students from all majors and is a means of showcasing your part-time and full-time positions and internships. It is the most well attended student event of the office.
Date: Wednesday, March 20
11 am - 3 pm
Loker Student Union
All registrants receive advance advertising of your visit, a table with two chairs, lunch, and day-long refreshments for two representatives.
- Non-profit or government: $200
- For-profit: $250
- Sponsorships: From $750 to $5,000
For your convenience and economy, our office has joined forces with CSU Long Beach to offer a combined job fair. Recruiters will be able to recruit both CSU Dominguez Hills and CSU Long Beach graduates in the same location.
Date: Wednesday, April 24
12 pm - 4 pm
- All registrants receive advance advertising of your visit, a table with two chairs, lunch, and day-long refreshments for two representatives.
- Fees: $150.00
- The Career Center serves the entire CSUDH student population and will not sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations, i.e., Latinos, older students, women, etc.
- We will not cooperate with organizations that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- We do not help to promote positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate personal safety clothing and gear or equivalent.
- At our employment fairs, eligible participants are employers offering paid employment opportunities or paid or volunteer internship opportunities. Excluded activities: recruitment for home based business/direct sales/franchise or distributorship opportunities; sale of merchandise, services or products; polling or surveying of students; fundraising or petition drives; recruitment of students for educational programs outside of CSUDH.