Why Recruit at CSU Dominguez Hills?
CSUDH offers a rich array of majors and degrees, and our graduates are highly qualified. We are one of the most ethnically diverse campuses in the West, and our students possess in-depth work experience. You will find CSUDH students and graduates to be motivated and goal driven.
Recruiting Services for Employers
The CSUDH Career Center provides the following services to address the recruiting needs of employers.
- Our professional association, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), has provided a Salary Calculator as a free resource for your use. NACE collects salary data on college graduate hires several times a year. Their data is national in scope. Be aware that salary data for California trends toward the high end of the ranges given.
Job & Internship Postings
- Employers may post full-time and part-time positions and internships for free via ToroJobs.
- Internships in the non-profit arena and volunteer projects may be promoted through the Center for Service Learning, Internships and Civic Engagement. To learn more, call (310) 243-2438 or send an email to the director, Cheryl McKnight.
- A general Job and Internship Fair is held every October and March, and attracts students across all majors and class levels.
- The Education Job Fair is held each April, and is geared to teaching and school counseling candidates. This year's fair is a combined program, featuring candidates from both CSU Dominguez Hills and CSU Long Beach.
- Employers may schedule interviews on campus to interview graduating students for multiple full-time professional positions. The OCI program may also be utilized to interview upperclassmen for multiple internship positions in one organization. Internships must be paid. The service is free.
Outreach Tables & Information Sessions
- Outdoor Employer Outreach Tables are available for employer use on the well-trafficked Vendor Walkway adjacent to the Loker Student Union. Employers are provided a canopy, table, chairs, advance publicity and parking permits. There is a $50 fee per day, payable in advance.
- Employer Information Sessions may be scheduled in concert with a scheduled On-campus Interview, or to promote a career or internship opportunity. Sessions are hosted in classroom or meeting spaces. The service is free.
- Become an Employer Sponsor or Partner through the Corporate Connection and improve your recruiting results at our campus. Sponsors receive high visibility on our website, print media, banners, and other media. Sponsors and Partners are also provided direct opportunities to interact with student organizations and academic departments.
Additional Promotion Opportunities
- Student organizations are often receptive to having employers appear at their campus meetings to speak on career topics or discuss job opportunities. A list of organization contacts is available at our office.
- Employer videos, CD's and literature are maintained in the Resource Library of the Career Center for student use.
Recruiting Services for Graduate & Professional School Representatives
Graduate School Fair
- A campus Graduate School Fair is hosted on campus every September. This high profile event attracts students from all majors. Recruiters are provided a canopy, table, chairs and lunch.
For more information about recruiting services, please contact us: