EOP Application Instructions for Fall 2013
How do I Apply?
To apply to CSU Dominguez Hills as an EOP student, just follow the simple steps below. If you have questions, just contact us. We're here to help.
Step 1: Complete the CSU Application by November 30, 2012
- Apply online using our CSU Mentor website
- Pay $55 application fee or submit Admission Fee Waiver form [PDF] [Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here. ]
Step 2: Complete the EOP Application by November 30, 2012
Step 3: Send Supporting Documents to the EOP Office by January 31, 2013
- EOP Recommendation Forms: You'll find these forms in the EOP Application. You can complete these forms online using the EOP Online Application . You'll need two (2) recommendations which you can request from teachers/counselors.
- Your Transcripts: Submit high school transcripts that include 9th - 12th grade (including first semester of 12th grade, but does not need final grades). Include any college transcripts.
- Your Test Scores: Submit test scores for the following exams that you may have taken: ACT, AP, EAP, SAT.
Documents should be sent to:
Educational Opportunity Program
CSU Dominguez Hills
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
Step 4: Take the EPT/ELM Tests as soon as possible
- Take the English Placement Test (EPT)
- Take the Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) Exam
- Check test dates and information