Below are a wide range of links that may be helpful to you.
- Financial Aid Information Page
The Financial Aid Information site is an excellent starting point - a reliable source that offers a free, comprehensive guide to student financial aid.
- FAFSA on the Web
Allows you to fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid online for immediate submission.
- FSA, Welcome to PIN Registration page
- National Student Loan Data System
Review your financial aid history on the Department of Education's National Student Loan Data System.
- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC)
Cal Grant or State Graduate Fellowship Application Status
- Ed Fund
A non-profit corporation providing financial information and services to students seeking higher education.
- Financial Aid Information from the US Department of Education
- Mapping your Future
Information on careers, colleges and financial aid. Contains helpful information for college students, college-bound high school students, and parents.
- Federal Student Aid Information Center
Duplicate Student Aid Report & Application Status
(800) 730-8913 for the Hearing Impaired
- Direct Loan Servicing Center
Features resources and forms in support of direct loan accounts.
- Direct Loan Program Electronic Master Promissory Note
- Direct Loan Servicing, Entrance and Exit Counseling
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Replace lost Alien Registration Cards
- Internal Revenue Service
To request federal tax transcripts or copies of federal tax returns
- Selective Service
For registration requirements & status
- Admissions and Records
Status of Admission Application or Transfer Applicability Request Form
- University Housing
- Cashier's Office
Fee payment deadlines, parking fees
- Student Financial Services
Receipt of Perkins Reference Sheet & Short Term Loan Disbursements
- Registrar's Office
Processing of Loan Deferment Forms, Add & Drop Classes, Grade changes