University Housing Services offers year-round conferencing on a first come first serve basis. We can accommodate a wide range of functions, whether you have a small afternoon conference or are hosting a large, overnight camp needing 300+ beds.
Our facility offers a variety of fully furnished apartments which include one bedroom/one bath doubles (accommodates two people), our two bedroom/one bath (accommodates four people), and a three bedroom/two bathroom apartments can accommodate from three to six people.
Ready to book?
Contact our conferencing coordinator Susana Montano at (310)243-2282 or via email at Smontano@csudh.edu. Ms. Montano will help you determine what facilities and services you will need as well as help you coordinate the planning of your event. We also work hand in hand with food catering services as well as our student union that offers ballrooms for any event or special gathering you might be interested in.
- Meeting rooms with computer/lab and BBQ are $100/hour plus a $50 set-up fee.
- Basic Single: $35/day or $900/month per person
- Basic Double: $25/day or $750/month per person
- Standard (Linen) Single: $37/day or $1050/month per person
- Standard (Linen) Double: $30/day or $900/month per person
- Deluxe (Linen/Kitchenware) Single: $40/day or $1200/month per person
- Deluxe (Linen/Kitchenware) Double: $35/day or $1050/month per person
Our rates are based on a per person per night basis. Rates are subject to change depending on a yearly basis.
- Our gated community offers a friendly staff, volleyball & basketball courts, BBQ grills, 24-hour laundry mat, vending machines, secure parking, computer lab, and small gym.
- Transportation to local grocery stores and local plaza within a five mile radius is also a service we can provide to meet your needs.
- You will share the campus with other adult and your conferences and with academic summer session students during your summer stay. Our professional staff will ensure the smooth operation of your stay.