Group Visitation Program
Group tours are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. To schedule your visit, please read the Guidelines below and complete the form at the bottom of this web page. Have questions? Call us at (310) 243-3673 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to your visit, please have all chaperones read the following guidelines and prepare your students accordingly for your visit to CSUDH:
- In your confirmation packet sent to your attention, you will receive point-to-point travel instructions and estimated time to reach our campus. Please try to plan your trip so that you arrive on the scheduled time. During your trip, if you anticipate a significantly early or late arrival (plus or minus 30 minutes) please telephone (310) 243-3673 or (310) 243-3696 to inform the Campus Visitation Coordinator. Our student tour guides are scheduled for your specific tour time. If your arrival varies significantly from this time, we will make every effort to accommodate you but this may result in a shortened or canceled tour.
- If the number of students you originally scheduled to visit the campus changes significantly, please notify the Campus Visitation Coordinator at (310) 243-3673.
- Groups arriving in buses or vans should use the Victoria Street (Front of Campus) entrances into the campus and go to the drop-off point at the Drive-up Parking Information Booth. Student tour guides will greet you at this location and give the driver parking instructions and escort the group to the meeting area.
- Chaperones are required to accompany all groups visiting the campus. Chaperones must be adults and provide supervision in a ratio of at minimum 2 chaperones for every 25 students.
- Chaperones must remain with the student group at all times and provide ongoing supervision. Students are not permitted to independently break-off from the group at any time. Students must be under supervision in any of the food service areas and remain together as a group.
- We encourage your students to come prepared to take notes since they will receive a considerable amount of important information regarding programs, services, application procedures, admissions requirements, etc.
- During the campus tour portion of the visit, students must maintain low noise levels when passing classes in session, events or activities in progress, and in the food court area. Students are also expected to be courteous to all Outreach Staff and to other CSUDH students, faculty, and administrative staff that they encounter during their visit.
- If you originally planned to buy your lunch in the Loker Student Union and the original number of students planning to eat has changed significantly, please notify the Campus Visitation Coordinator.
- If students are interested in visiting our University Bookstore they must be accompanied by a chaperone in groups of ten.
By filling out the Group Visitation Form below, I hereby confirm that as chaperone for the group I have reviewed the above guidelines in preparation for our visit to CSU Dominguez Hills.
All questions marked with an asterisk (*) require a response.
Be sure to click on the "Submit Information" button at the end when you have answered all the questions.