We Support Your Student's Success
At CSUDH, we think of parents as partners in our students' education. We want to provide you with the information and resources you need to help your student get the most from the CSUDH experience. And the most from your educational investment.
Thank you for entrusting us with your student's education. We look forward to seeing your son or daughter flourish at CSUDH and fulfill his or her potential.
- Visit the CSUDH campus. Students can arrange a tour with one of our Student Ambassadors online or by calling our Information Center at (310) 243-3696.
- Be sure to review important dates and deadlines for incoming freshman or transfer students.
- Follow our application checklist for First-time Freshman
- Follow our application checklist for Transfer Students
What CSUDH Offers
- Affordable Tuition: Our fees are below the national average for four-year state universities.
- Financial Aid: We award over $65 million annually in financial aid and scholarships. It's time for your student to apply for financial aid before March 2, the priority filing date. Go to www.fafsa.gov. Be sure to enter our federal ID code 001141 to have results sent directly to CSUDH. Learn more about financial aid here. Learn more about available scholarships here.
- In-Demand Degrees: CSUDH offers a wide selection of degrees in high-demand fields.
- Small Classes: Your student will benefit from personal interaction with faculty and fellow students.
- Dedicated Faculty: Our 17:1 faculty/student ratio ensures your student gets the attention of their professors.
- Diverse Campus: Your student will see him or herself reflected in our diverse campus community.
- A Safe Place To Learn: With 24-hour campus safety, our campus has one of the best safety records in the CSU system.
- Unique Opportunities: We build students' leadership skills and confidence through research projects, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Support Services: We offer a range of support services for educational success including the newly expanded Cain Library, Computer, Writing and Math Labs, Student Development and career-oriented services, Student Health Center, and the Center for Learning and Academic Support Services.
Other Helpful Resources
- Important Dates and Deadlines for incoming freshman or transfer students.
- Student Affairs Directory
- Campus Dining and Discount Meal Plans
- Student Health and Psychological Services
- Financial Aid
- Admissions and Records
- Vice President for Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Educational Opportunity Program
- Student Support Services