Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines available September 19, 2012. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment.
- Healthy Tuesdays - Walk By Wellness - Download Spring 2013 poster [PDF]
- Free HIV Testing - Results in 30 Minutes! - Download Spring 2013 poster [PDF]
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter
- Want to Get Involved? Join SHAC! [PDF]
- Introducing New Optometry Services - Download Optometry flyer [PDF]
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.